INSIDes - Innovation for Skills in Sport and Intellectual Disabilities
ERASMUS+ KA2 Capacity Building in the field of youth
Coordinator: COOPERATIVA UMANISTICA MAZRA (CUM) Italy
Duration: 23/10/2020 - 22/04/2022
The INSIDes project aims at:
- Promoting participation in sport and physical activities for young people with intellectual disabilities.
- Developing socio-professional competences, technical and soft skills of youth workers and trainers.
- Developing 1 innovative model integrating non-formal learning, peer-learning, virtual learning and mobility in the field of Sport and Physical Activities addressed to young people.
1. Cooperativa Umanistica Mazra (CUM), Italy
2. Creative Thinking Development (CreThiDev), Greece
3. Association of Parents, Legal Guardians & Friends of Children & Adults in Autism Spectrum Disorders and Aspergers
4. De Mãos Dadas Pela Vida (MPV), Brazil
5. Odbojkarski klub TPV Volley Novo mesto (TPV VOLLEY), Slovenia
6. Alsancak Su Sporları Kulübü Derneği (ALSANCAK), Turkey
7. Maendeleo for Children Aps (MfC), Italy
Learn more about the project :
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/insidesproject
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/INSIDEes_Project/