REACT Digital - Ready, Active and Digital
ERASMUS+ KA226 Partnerships for Digital Education Readiness
Coordinator: Det Europæiske Hus (European House), Denmark
Duration: 01/03/2021 - 28/02/2023
The project’s objectives are:
Contribution to the objective to equip education and training systems to face the challenges presented by the recent sudden shift to online and distance learning, including supporting
teachers/trainers to develop digital competences and safeguarding the inclusive nature of learning opportunities.
Specific objective: To give support to teachers and trainers in non-formal education by providing free online resources and teacher training for developing digital educational materials in order to enhance the inclusive nature of learning opportunities for NGOs, SMEs and public sector stakeholders.
1. European Education Centre (Croatia),
2. NGO Center for Education and Project Management (Bosnia and Herzegovina),
3. CSI Center For Social Innovation LTD (Cyprus),
4. International Centre For Sustainable Development (Greece),
5. Coop. Soc. ALTERNATA SILoS onlus (Italy),
6. Associação Promotora da Rede Dinâmica XXI (APREDIN) (Portugal)
7. Creative Thinking Development (Greece)
For more information, visit: https://react-digital.eu/