Last Revised: 26/08/2021
2. Lawful Use of the Website
Each user, who is given the opportunity to express himself in any way within this website is absolutely and personally responsible exclusively himself and, guarantees for what is expressed by him, that these constitute his personal perceptions, that he does not offend the Company and any third party, either as a person or as to his rights and protected goods. In particular, the user is not allowed: to offend intellectual or industrial property, to insult or offend the personality, reputation, name, beliefs, principles and opinion of anybody, to disclose data and data that do not belong to him, to express himself defamatory, misleading, or otherwise illegal, or in any case, to violate his behaviour or statements in any way the applicable legislation.
3. Disclaimer of the Company
We make every effort to ensure that the content and information displayed each time on the Website is as accurate and true as possible. Any information provided to users/visitors through the Website does not constitute in any way, directly or indirectly, encouragement, advice or incitement to carry out any action, but it is at the discretion of the users/visitors to evaluate what is provided to them and to act based on their private will, excluding any responsibility of ours.
The Company is in no way liable for any claims or claims of any legal nature (civil, criminal, administrative or other) from whatever legal basis they may arise, nor for any damage (indirect, direct, positive, consequential or otherwise) caused to visitors of the Website or third parties by a cause related to the operation or not or the use of the Website.
The Company and its partners make every effort for the proper functioning of the Website, without guaranteeing that its functions or its servers will be uninterrupted or without any kind of error, free from viruses or other similar elements.
4. Intellectual & Industrial Property Rights
The website https://www.crethidev.gr/ (hereinafter referred to as the single "Website") is the official website of the Company. The intellectual property rights in the software as well as in the content of the Website (including distinctive titles, trademarks, images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, etc.) belong either to the Company or to the rightful rightsholders and are protected by the applicable copyright law. The view and display of the content of the Website is not understood as a transfer and/or assignment of a license and/or right to use it. You may store, print and display the available content solely for personal use. It is forbidden to publish, manage, distribute, copy, totally or partially copy, transfer, process, store, republish, modify or reproduce in any other way, in any form, any part of the content or copies of the content appearing in this Website. It is also not allowed to modify, translate, reverse engineer, reconstruct or create derivative works using any software or accompanying documentation offered by the Company or its licensors. The trademarks displayed on our website belong either to the Company itself or to third parties. The user does not have any license or consent to use, in any way, the Company's trademarks or trademarks belonging to third parties. The Company does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of any information or content about any products or services, software or advertisements included on the Website as well as about the content of third parties to which you are referred through hyperlinks from the Website or which the Website provides you with access to. We hereby grant you a non-exclusive access and personal license to use the Website for the purposes specifically detailed in these terms and conditions. This license does not imply in any way permission to download or modify the Website or any part thereof, which is permitted only with the express written permission of the Company. The access permission provided to you does not allow any resale or commercial use of this Website or its content, any collection and use of any lists, descriptions, photographs, any derivative use of this Website or its content, any download or copying of account information for the benefit of another or any use of data mining tools, bots or similar data collection and export tools. It is forbidden to reproduce, copy, sell, resell, visit or otherwise exploit this Website or part of it (e.g., for any commercial purpose, without our express written permission. The Company reserves exclusive rights in the domain name www.crethidev.gr. You may not use frames or framework techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including videos, images, text, page layout or form) of the Company’s Website and its affiliates without our written consent. You may not use any "meta-tags”, or any other "hidden text" based on the names or trademarks of the Company or its affiliates without our express written consent. In case of unauthorized use, the license granted by the Company ceases to be valid.
You agree that: (a) you will not disclose information that falls under the Ownership of our Company and (either during the period of validity of the license or later) you will not disclose, provide or transmit part of it to third parties in any way or form, (b) all intellectual property rights in the Company’s Property belong to us. Any infringement of intellectual property rights will result in your civil and criminal liability.
5. Protection of Personal Data
6. Underage users
Minors under the age of 15 may use our website only with the consent of their parent or guardian under applicable national law.
7. Activities prohibited by users
You are not allowed to access or use the website for purposes other than the one for which we make available the website.
As a user of this website, you agree to:
- Not use our services if you are a minor without the consent of your parent or guardian under applicable national law.
- Not use false, misleading or inaccurate information.
- Not mislead or try to deceive us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information, such as user passwords.
- Not restrict, disable or otherwise interfere with functions related to the security of the Website, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or impose restrictions on the use of the Website and / or the Content contained therein.
- Not download or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) viruses, Trojans or other material, including the excessive use of capitals and unwanted messages (continuous publication of repetitive text), which impedes the uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Website of any party or modifies, degrades, interrupts, modifies or interferes with the use, features, functions or maintenance of the Website.
- Not use the website in a manner incompatible with applicable laws and regulations.
- Not make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of bad behaviour.
- Not make an attempt to impersonate another user or person or use another user's username.
- Not make an attempt to circumvent any measures of the Website designed to prevent or restrict access to the Website or any part of the Website.
- Not to use the services to violate the rights of privacy, property rights or any other rights of any person.
- Not make any unauthorized use of the Website, including the collection of usernames and/or user email addresses by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited emails or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretexts.
- Not use the Website as part of any attempt to compete with us or otherwise use the Website and/or the Content for any attempt or revenue-generating trading company.
- Keep all information provided to you through the services as private and confidential and you will not share this information with any third party without our written permission.
- Not use any method of monitoring the website or its content without our prior written permission. In particular, the use of any program or other method of intervention in the mechanism of operation of the website or in any entry you contain in it is prohibited.
- Not copy, modify, paraphrase or republish the contents of the website without our prior written permission.
8. Links to other websites
The https://www.crethidev.gr/ contains links, emails that refer to websites, for the content and services of which https://www.crethidev.gr/ bears no responsibility , nor guarantees their continuous and safe access. The company also bears no responsibility for external links that refer to https://www.crethidev.gr/. For the content or any problem that may arise during the use of these websites, the user must address directly to the respective beneficiary of this site, who has the exclusive responsibility of any kind, such as the responsibility for the restoration of the said problem.
https://www.crethidev.gr/ reserves the exclusive right and the user accepts it unreservedly, at his/her sole discretion and at any time, without prior notice to permanently or temporarily delete any links that are on his/her own website.
https://www.crethidev.gr/ is not responsible or pays any kind of compensation, for any loss, damage, moral or corporate damage resulting from the deactivation of these services or for any omissions or upgrades associated with their promotion at https://www.crethidev.gr/.
The creation of a hyperlink to the website https://www.crethidev.gr/ is permissible, as long as it is not used to mislead consumers or cause damage to the image of our Company and provided that it does not present the contents of https://www.crethidev.gr/ as part of another website foreign to it (such as framing techniques).
9. Applicable law – jurisdiction– disputes